יום ראשון, 26 בספטמבר 2010

The girl with the Sea of Shoes

When i was 15, I had braces in my mouth, I wore silly cloth, and was a total dork!! A dark dark time in my life... My oldest friend can testify to that! Even if i had a photo of that time in hand, i would never ever post it!! That I'll take to the grave.

That was NOT the case with little miss Jane Aldridge (blog: Sea of Shoes). At the young age of fifteen, she started her blog- (in 2007), just as a way to pass time between exams.. One look at her, and you know she was born to be a star, she is gorgeous and the Fashion World fell in love with her, and she is the hottest thing.. promoting designers, modeling...


I guess i got a thing for pretty young stylish girls- (mmm.. strange)...
I once again made a drawing of her....


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה